NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
FanFav (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Northwest Sports Net LLC (“Administrator”), 3626 156th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA, 98006.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 1:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 4, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 2, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: The ROOTFanFav Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of WA, OR, ID, MT, and AK who are 21 years of age or older. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a prize in the Contest: (a) Administrator and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of its respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Contest Entities”); (b) persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. The transfer of a prize from an ineligible to an eligible person is strictly prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, tweet from entrant’s own Twitter account with response, using the appropriate hashtag (#ROOTFanFav). Limit one (1) entry per person, per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person in a single day, only the first entry received may be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) PT and ending at 11:59 PM PT on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period.
If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The Contest Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries or the use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All information must be provided to be eligible to win. Information collected in connection with this Contest will be used by Administrator in accordance with its own respective online privacy practices. All eligible entries that are received will be entered for a chance to win. All entries become the property of the Administrator and none will be acknowledged or returned. Void where prohibited.
- RANDOM SELECTION AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) prize winner shall be selected each month during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of six (6) prize winners. At the end of each month, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period
(“Random Drawing”). The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail or direct message from Twitter, using the information given at the time of entry. Administrator shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Administrator will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of the prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, the prizes may go unawarded.
- PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Prizes (1): Each winner will receive (1) beer cooler. Six (6) Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The ARV of each Prize is $500.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Administrator, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified by email or direct message via Twitter and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Administrator determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Administrator. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. Upon verification of eligibility, the Prize will be hand delivered to the winner on a date and at a location agreed upon by Administrator and winner. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. If after a good-faith attempt the Administrator is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any Prize won. Administrator will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC to the winner. Approximate retail value is as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Administrator to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. By submitting a photograph (the “Photograph”) in connection with this Contest, all participants hereby represent and warrant that they are the sole owner of the Photograph submitted, and that they own or control all rights necessary to grant the rights granted herein, including a grant of rights from any and all persons in the Photograph. All participants in this Contest and all other persons within the Photograph hereby indemnify the Contest Entities from and against any and all claims arising out of a breach of the foregoing warranty or out of use of the Photograph as set forth herein. Entrants and their designees, assignees and predecessors and successors in interest, agree that the Contest Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Administrator is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Administrator reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest or any particular Contest drawing is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Administrator’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest or particular Contest drawing as contemplated herein. In the event Administrator is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest or a particular Contest drawing as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Administrator’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Administrator’s shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest in its entirety or the affected Contest. If the Contest or a particular Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Administrator will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winner, or remaining winner, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Administrator. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Washington and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a copy of any legally-required list of name of Winner and/or Official Rules, send your request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to “ROOTFANFAV” CONTEST, 3626 156th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA, 98006. All such requests must be received by October 2, 2016.